Does Your Business Need Standardized Email Signatures?
Standardized email signatures are valuable. They convey more about your company than you may realize. We’ve all heard the saying, “Consistency is key.” Email signatures aren’t any different. Having your communication ducks in a row can set you apart from the competition.
What Standardized Email Signatures Do
- Indicate you value professionalism, which is sometimes lost in electronic communications.
- Build trust with your clients, prospective clients, vendors and partners as they become comfortable seeing the same details from everyone within your organization.
- Serve as a reminder of your mission statement or tagline.
- Reflect a cohesiveness within your team; you have a common purpose and goal.
- Keep a specific brand message in front of every email reader.
- Provide a space to share relevant information – special events, new products or services, upcoming office closures, exciting accomplishments.
- Relay any disclosures that are specific to your industry or company.
- Ensure compliance with best practices.
Standardized email signatures may seem like a no-brainer, so why doesn’t every company use them?
There are countless tutorials online that explain how to set up a standardized email signature. Due to the wide variety of email platforms available, it can be challenging to find an easy-to-use method specific to your systems. Like many improvements, when you don’t have the appropriate people, processes and tools, some changes don’t seem worth the effort.
We Can Help
As a Safety Net Your Net managed service client, all you need to do is ask. We’ll work with you to put standardized email signatures in place. We have the tools to set up and implement a consistent email signature for everyone in your organization. Your fCIO or the Support team will gladly get the process started – just reach out!