Proactive Technical Alignment
Access the skills of a full-time network administrator at a fraction of the price with Safety Net. Each month we’ll take care of the day-to-day operations and maintenance of your IT infrastructure.
How Much Time and Money Do You Spend Maintaining Your Own Network?
From setup to constant troubleshooting, your computers, hardware, and network software require constant management. Since your network speed and safety are essential to your operations, you need someone to manage it—but hiring a full-time IT administrator is expensive.
The good news is that Safety Net offers proactive technical alignment to help you maximize the performance of your network without breaking the bank. Our team of experienced network administrators will monitor, manage, and maintain your IT infrastructure 24/7 so you don’t have to worry about it.
What Is Proactive Technical Alignment?
Proactive technical alignment is the process of regularly maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting your IT system to ensure that it’s running optimally. At Safety Net, we provide a Technical Account Manager (TAM) who will be assigned to your network and work with you to identify any potential issues.
Your TAM will be available to help you remotely and on-site. Sometimes it’s just better to have someone that can take care of the problem right then and there. Plus, our network administrators do it all with a smile! What can we say—we love configuring those networks!
A Day in the Life of a TAM
Want to know what a TAM will do to proactively improve and maintain your infrastructure? Here’s what a day in the life of a Technical Alignment Manager looks like:
- Meet: When necessary, your TAM will meet with you in person or virtually to review your current setup and discuss any potential problems or areas for improvement.
- Check: Run diagnostic tests to check the speed and performance of your network, as well as its security settings.
- Update: Make sure all software is up to date and configure any new devices.
- Analyze: Analyze your daily activity to look for patterns or anomalies that could indicate a problem.
- Improve: Prioritize and implement changes that will improve the efficiency of your network’s performance, speed, and security.
- Document: Record and store vital data about your network and infrastructure.
Why Should You Partner with Safety Net?
At Safety Net, we believe that small businesses should have access to the same high-quality IT solutions as large companies. With our TAMs, you get the same level of expertise and service but at an affordable price.
Our Detroit-based team consists of certified engineers who are passionate about technology and strive to deliver exceptional customer service. Plus, with 24/7 remote and on-site support, you’ll always have someone to turn to when you need help.
Experience the Difference
Ready to get proactive about your technical alignment? Sign up with Safety Net today and see the difference a TAM can make!