Adam Sholten

Systems Technician

Adam Sholten joined our team at just about the same time as two of his classmates from the Computer Information Technology program at Northwestern Michigan College.  It was a great example of “networking” (ha, IT pun) at its finest!  While working toward an associate degree, Adam has earned several valuable industry certifications.

He describes himself as “borderline obsessed with my dog,” and says that a good 90% of his time is dedicated to her.  We’ve seen what Adam can accomplish with the other 10% of his time, and all I can say is she must be one lucky dog!  Adam is a a go-getter, once he sets his mind on something, he does what it takes to accomplish it, and then some.  He thrives on increasing his technical knowledge, tinkering with challenging tickets, and constantly learning new things.

A laid-back, smart, and funny guy, Adam prides himself on his ability to make a perfect omelet on the first try, every time.  When not analyzing systems at Safety Net or making breakfast in his kitchen, Adam enjoys gaming, paintball, and binge-watching Netflix – with his dog by his side, of course!

CompTIA A+, MTA Windows Server Administration, MTA Networking, MTA Windows Operating Systems